As you all know new UG bulletin 2019 is out now. And almost all the rules had been changed. Mainly for the boards other than CBSE, there are certain rules to be followed during the admission procedures and marks calculation.
After the effort and hardwork of different societies including Maithry, new prospectus includes several good news for malayali students. Till last year regional languages were not included in BFS calculation. But as per the new UG bulletin, Inclusion of Malayalam language in the list of BFS (only for selected courses) is allowed . And The next main point to be hold on mainly by students from Kerala Board is that NO CE Marks this time; only theory and practical marks are added and only plus two marks are added regardless your plus one marks in your marksheet.
- Passport size photograph.
- Signature of Applicant.
- Self attested copy of 10th mark sheet.
- Self attested copy of 12th mark sheet.
- SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate. (The OBC caste must be included in Central list issued by the Government of India) The certificate must be certified by Thahasildar.
- EWS Certificate.
- Self-attested copies of Sports and/or ECA certificates.
Different courses have different methods for calculation of BFS and these are clearly explained in the UG bulletin. So all the students are requested to go through the UG bulletin before you calculate your BFS yourself. Make it sure that you don’t miss any point.
Things to be noted during uploading marks
- Only plus two marks can be added. And no CE marks.
- For the subjects without practicals, theory maximum marks should be 80, And practicals column should be marked with zero.
- For the subjects with practicals, theory maximum mark should be 60 and practical maximum should be 40. (70:30 conversion is not needed)
- Marks of six subjects are mandatory to be uploaded.
be careful while uploading your marks